send good thoughts to me asked:
I am a diabetic on pills but I just need a diet that any healthy person would eat with low sugar.
- 8am- low carb yogurt, banana, cherrios & cinomin in it.
- 10am a couple cups of popcorn or a 1/2 an apple with peanut butter
- noon-salad bar kind of salad or a healthy soup with whole grain crackers & meditaraniun I can’t believe it’s not butter
or a tuna sandwich with some broccoli & dip
- 3pm same snack as the one at 10am but the opposite one than the one I picked earlier
- 5pm a proten such as fish or chicken, 1 whole grain peice of break with
- butter, veggie & a sweet or baked potato
- 8 pm a yogurt to keep my sugar steady through the night & I believe the calcium is relaxing & it keeps me from getting hungry
Thanks any ideas or suggestion or comments are welcome